上海快三形态走势图一定牛 www.gdeqp.com Pinewood derby tungsten panzer putty, also called pinewood derby tungsten putty, is a non-hardening, moldable material made from tungsten powder and a polymer binder. Under normal conditions, it will not harden. The minimum density is 10 g/cm3.
Tungsten Putty is an easy way to fine tune and dial in the weight of your pinewood derby car. Made to be and stay malleable, you can quickly and precisely place that last bit of weight to any derby car. Our pinewood derby tungsten panzer putty comes on a small and convenient snap lid container. Pinewood derby tungsten putty can be used at home when building your Pinewood Racer or brought to the track to bring your car up to weight on race day.
Simply add the tungsten panzer putty to any small crevice or hole. It can be pulled, cut, pinched and formed into whatever shape you need.
Pinewood derby panzer tungsten putty is a blend of tungsten powder and a polymer binder.
Pinewood derby tungsten panzer putty has these advantages:
1. Pinewood derby tungsten putty easily molds to any shape, so you can use it anywhere on your car no matter what design you have.
2. Pinewood derby tungsten putty is very sticky.
3. Pinewood derby tungsten putty is 1.8 times heavier than lead so it adds lots of weight in a small area
4. Pinewood derby tungsten putty is child-safe; there are no toxic materials in it.
5. Pinewood derby tungsten putty saves you time because you can easily add just the right amount without breaking off weights or finding just the right size weight that you need.
6. Pinewood derby tungsten putty is waterproof, great for fishing weights too.
Although pinewood derby tungsten putty is made from non-toxic ingredients, it is not a toy for children to play with. Always wash your hands after use, and keep it away from food and your mouth.